Following Scholarships are available during the three years course
These scholarships are reserved only for children of ex/present service soldiers. For detail, contact Fauji Foundation or District Armed Forces Offices
Scholarships For Azad Kashmir, Northern Areas & Other Provinces
Students of these areas may contact their nominated departments and follow their instructions
Supports From Zakat Fund
This support can be received on the recommendation of Principal by the deserving and needy students only. It is non-refundable. However, according to shariat, it is lawful only for the students whose economic condition is worst.
Supports From Welfare Fund
From this fund, only deserving students are supported. The decision in this regard is taken by the committee constituted by the Principal.
Rules & Regulations of Scholarship
- From this fund, only deserving students are supported. The decision in this regard is taken by the committee constituted by the Principal.
- No student is entitled to receive more than one Scholarship.
- Scholarship is available only as long as he / she is a Bonafede student of this college.
- The amendments in Rules regarding scholarship issued off & on will be acted upon
- It is a clear-cut condition of scholarship that recipient must be a regular student who takes interest in studies as well. If a student does not take interest in studies, principal is authorized to stop scholarship. Similar step can be taken on unsatisfactory character & conduct of a student.
- After the admission on merit, recipient of scholarship will not be entitled to receive scholarship in case of failing in all subjects or not participating in any exam.
- For any student who has failed in annual exam, scholarship will be stopped under the Govt. of Punjab letter No.4-68 974 dated 31 March 1969.
- If a scholarship is stopped, it can be given to the next deserving student